We have negotiated for two readers to spend the day at Ultimate Car Control where you will receive a thorough grounding in the art of driving a very fast car very fast, in the company of former British Touring Car Champion Rob Gravett.
The Driver Encoded Knowledge (DEK) Advanced Driving Skills Programme you will attend puts you behind the wheel of a Jaguar XKR and includes:
• Practical defensive driving disciplines
• Dynamic driving awareness
• Controlling understeer and oversteer
• High speed braking exercises
• Car positioning and corner approach
• Accident avoidance tuition
• Demonstration and tuition of high speed car control techniques by Robb Gravett
(More at www.ultimatecarcontrol.com)
Using the form below, just answer the following question:
Understeer in a car is ……..
A) The tendency of a vehicle to turn less sharply than the driver intends
B) The tendency of a vehicle to turn more sharply than the driver intends
C) The storage compartment under the steering wheel